1. President Obama and the head of the NRA film a television commercial together urging gun owners to keep their guns under lock and key to prevent accidental shootings.
2. Make Biometric Gun safes tax deductible up to $500
3. Close the gunshow loophole of no background checks, including all the deals going on in the parking lot.
4. When you buy a gun from a legitimate dealer, have that dealer offer NRA certified training on the use of that gun.
5. Just like a bartender serving alcohol, gun shops should send anybody on their way that acts like they should be own a gun. Guns kill people, they are not ego enhancers.
6. School kids should be taken to a police practice range and hear the sound of one gunshot without hearing protection. Guns are loud and they don’t sound anything like they are in the video games.
7. The video game industry needs to self regulate itself really. What’s up with the shooting everything up?
8. Make it illegal to have 30 round magazines loaded in an automobile. If you get stopped $500 fine. It’s ok to have them but really they are easy enough to load at the range.
9. Why is everybody missing the correlation between anti-depressants and mass shootings? There is a high very correlation between these two points. If you are on SSRI’s no guns, sorry.
10. Law abiding citizens are not going to give up their guns, they will refuse to be treated like criminals, people that are for gun seizure need to report to remedial world history specifically covering Nazi Germany and the rise on communism.